My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Complaint to Dairy Queen


Alan, Karina, and I decided it would be fun to go to Dairy Queen this evening. Our experience was less than enjoyable. We went for a cool treat but all we got was frustration for fast food and stupid teenagers!!!


Here is the complaint I filed on the Dairy Queen website.


"The way that the restaurant was being run at this location was appalling! The service was incredibly slow and the boy behind the counter forgot to get us our food. When I saw him serve the people who ordered after we did, I reminded him that we needed our treats as well. He then looked at me with a blank stare and asked me what we ordered. I told him and then he started on our food. This was about 10 minutes after we had originally ordered our food. I then had to completely retell our order and even at that we got the wrong blizzard. We ordered a Georgia Mud Fudge and got an Oreo. I told them the mistake so they remade it. They made it with vanilla ice cream and brownie chunks, and that was all. I am pretty sure that was wrong. When we finally got our food we went to go sit down. We then noticed the run down condition of the establishment. The roof looked like it had experienced major water damage, the garbage cans were overflowing, and the tables were very sticky. We put our two-year-old into a high chair and it was extremely stick and dirty. My ice cream was soupy and the portions were grossly oversized. Needless to say, we will not be returning until we feel these concerns have been rectified."


I know this may sound petty, but is it too much to ask for?! I mean REALLY?!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

This is like the soupy frosty incident at Wendy's. Expect this time, the tables were sticky, too, so you're kicking ass and taking names.

March 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home