My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Monday, February 14, 2011

Three years and counting...

Alan and Candice
Happy 3 years!
These are the flowers Alan got me on our first date. A little much, don't you think!?
I took Alan to a car show for one of our dates. I think that is when I won him over.
I got Alan his first Easter basket EVER!
First picture Alan and I officially took together. BIG moment!
Twitterpated...
The day I almost DIED.
Pre-engagement picture.
Engagement
Wedding

Happily married!
Family
What a crazy three years and I look forward to many (many, many, many, many) more!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Easter basket is my favorite part. and first date flowers. But you guys make a great couple.

February 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home