My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Clinic

Last Sunday Alan came home and informed me that it would be nice if I could make some cookies to take to a few people.  I made delicious peanut butter cookies and we took the kids out to deliver.  Our last stop was at our across-the-street neighbor's house. 

She invited us in and we chatted for a bit.  While we were there she mentioned that she volunteers at the Canyon County Humane Society and asked if I would be interested.  I said that sounded like fun. 

She stopped by today with my volunteer packet and my hours.  I am now an animal shelter volunteer.  I will be working Wednesday's from 11:00-2:00 and Bruce will be there with me.  Should be fun!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary B said...

Sounds like fun. Katharine and I are going to volunteer at the Idaho Human Society in Boise but we have to go through a day of training. Not quite as easy as Canyon County.

November 4, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home