My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Monday, December 10, 2012

Polar Express Ride

Friday night we had the Polar Express come to our house.  We put the kids to bed at 7:00 (they had no idea it was that early) and when they went to bed they found a Polar Express golden ticket on their beds.  I think they were more excited about the tickets than the actual ride.
 
 They got their slippers, robes, and jackets and we went out to the car. 
We drove around and looked at Christmas lights.  We found a really cool house with an igloo and a Ferris wheel in the front yard.  I think I was more impressed than the kids.   
 
 
 I thought this display was beautifully done as well.  
This house was also very beautiful.  I really like the garland looking lights on the roof. 
Then we came home and had homemade hot chocolate.  I thought it turned out pretty good.   
 
 
Even Alan enjoyed it. 
 
The kids had a great time and I hope to continue this tradition in the future!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home