My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mom and Bruce Preschool

Bruce and I have started our own little preschool class.  I imagine that it will grow, but for now it is just the two of us.  Yesterday was our first class and we learned about the letter "A."  I decided the best way to keep all of our worksheets and art projects would be to glue them in a composition notebook.  
 
We did a few worksheets and talked about things that start with the letter "A" and then we did an art project. We made an apple tree using finger paints.  I only have pink, purple, and yellow so it was a little abstract.  He didn't seem to mind.   
 Then I let him practice his cutting skills.  He loves to cut paper. 
 
 If feel like our first class was a success.  Tomorrow we will revisit "A" and next week we will start on "B."  I have to get my teaching fix in somewhere.  Poor Bruce!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

ha, i love that. :) he looks like he enjoyed himself!

September 24, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home