My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sushi!

I like to surround myself with wonderful people. I would like to think that I am pretty good at picking friends. Not only do I like awesome people but they need to be useful as well. Let's take Sarina for example. Sarina has helped me make curtains for my living room, she is GREAT with my kids (the kids don't really get that Sarina isn't a part of the family), she is handy, she made me an AWESOME snowman to hang on the wall, she can chat with me while she is at work, and she makes homemade sushi!

I am definitely going to keep her around!

We ate this whole plate and made 4 more rolls after that. Yum!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

December 6, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

wow! Totally impressed. :)

December 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Candice Jenkins said...

She is pretty impressive.

December 7, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home