My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trouble

 So I know that when I can't hear Bruce he is up to no good.  I remember people saying that about kids before I had kids and I always thought they were being a little harsh.  I have know come to see the error of my ways and i am a believer.  The other day Bruce was being very quiet, and it always takes me a little while to figure out that it shouldn't be quiet.  I went into the kitchen and he had emptied the chocolate chips on the lazy susan and was having a great time. 
He looked at me kind of like, "Hey mom, want some?"  Like he hadn't done anything wrong.  Sometimes it is really had to be the parent.  I wanted to sit down next to him and enjoy the chocolate treat.
 But I had to be the grown up and clean up and move the chips to the tall cupboard.  

Sometimes when Bruce is quiet he is being good.  About a month ago my mom was here painting my house.  Bruce and Dan really enjoyed each other.  Bruce decided that Dan needed some books. 
 Dan didn't seem too interested.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home