My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Field Trip #4

So for family field trip #4 we went to Mesa Falls in eastern Idaho.  I have been here many times and I am always amazed at how beautiful and terrifying the falls really are.  

We started the trip off by going to warm river to feed the fish.  There are literally hundreds of fish here; maybe even thousands.  We brought a few rolls and fed the fish.  It was fun to see them pop up and eat.  I still find this as fascinating as I did when I was a kid.  My dad brought us here to feed the fish when I was 6 and I still remember it.  I am hoping these family field trips create the same kind of memories for my kids.  
I could wipe this kid's nose all day and it would still be a mess. 
Grandpa Jack came with us
Karina thought this was pretty fun
Beautiful View
Our next stop was Mesa Falls.  We only did the upper view.  Lucy was only 5 days old at this point so we took it easy. 
This was on the way down to the falls.  They weren't so happy on the way back up.  :)
Field trip #4 was a success.  We are behind a few trips so hopefully numbers 5 and 6 will be posted soon!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home