My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Monday, December 10, 2012

Ugly Sweaters 2012

We had our Ugly Sweater Party last Saturday.  I thought the party goers did a great job this year... 
 Brittney's hair was looking very large!
 Jenn in squares and Tyson in argyle.  Gotta love it!
 Alan's facial hair always overpowers my tacky make up.  Karina thought my lipstick was pretty. 
 I think Brad and Lizzy were the winners.  I mean how could we complete with that sweater!?
We had a great time and we had some rocking fondue!  I am excited for next year.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I will always have the deepest respect for your commitment to the Sweater and Turtleneck party ideals. The sweater is only the beginning for you. The end? The end is the eyeshadow.

January 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home