My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Part 1

We went to the lake for the 4th of July to cool off and to celebrate a day off.  I love to swim, but the kids really enjoy playing in the sand.  

 Alan decided to show the kids what a true sand castle looks like.  
 Not too bad for a guy who works a desk job. 
He's so proud!  
It was a lovely day at the lake.  It is nice to have a place so close where we can go and cool off.   
My little water baby.  
The kids are starting to play with each other more.  I am really enjoying that.   
I told Alan his castle needed a flag.  I mean a castle is not complete without a flag!  





The kids found Alan's castle and enjoyed its destruction.  Alan was a good sport.

It was a lovely day, even though I got a killer sunburn.  

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home