My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Friday, July 5, 2013

Zoo times 2

I went to the zoo 2 times in 2 days.  Good thing I like the zoo. 
On Wednesday I went on a field trip with Karina's class.  I had 4 kids in my group.  They were a very well behaved group of kids.   
There was a zoo worker out with a baby python.  The kids all went to touch it and I stayed far away but close enough to grab a few pictures.  Snakes are NOT my thing.  
It was a lovely day.   
The next day we had a playgroup field trip to the zoo.   
We had a doctor's appointment that morning and we went straight to the zoo after that.  We were an hour earlier than the rest of the group so I had some time just with my kids.  It was really nice.  
 As soon as the rest of the group came, Bruce ran over to his friend Lily, gave her a hug, and took her hand.  They walk around the zoo hand in hand.  They are pretty cute.  
Bruce was very excited to see the giraffes.  Anything that resembled the characters in Madagascar, he was very excited about.   
Here is the group (minus Lucy).  
They have a petting zoo.   Bruce was nervous to feed the animals, but not Lucy.  She loves animals.  
I had two very good days at the zoo.  

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home