My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trip to Utah

Alan had the opportunity to take a training course in Salt Lake the last week in March.  I was excited to go with him because it has been way too long since I have seen my Gramma Kaye!  We spent the whole day with Gramma and I feel blessed that we were given that time.  

Bruce and Lucy also enjoyed our time with Gramma.  He still asks about going to see her at night after prayers.  I think he had a good time with Gramma, but I also thing he really loved her toy collection. 

 She had army men, and tractors.  What more could a little boy want!! 

 Lucy was in an amazingly good mood.  She is such a good kid! 
 Gramma really enjoyed both kids! 
 Love it! 
 Lucy loves the button, but if she pushed it all the nurses would come running! 
I love my Gramma Kaye!  I am so glad that we were able to spend some time with her! 

*On a side note- Gramma went sky diving last week.  Pretty crazy.  She told us she was going to do it when we were visiting and I thought she was kidding.  She wasn't.  What an awesome lady! 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home