My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Monday, January 9, 2012

Chicken Pot Pie

I have been working on updating my recipes and menu items as of late and I added two new dishes to my menu this month.  This was the first.  Homemade chicken pot pie from The America's Test kitchen.  I love chicken pot pie and America's Test Kitchen is my food guru, so I was anxious to see how it would turn out.

I think it looks pretty good.
It was very yummy.  It will definitely stay on the dinner menu.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

looks amazing! :) I bet I could half that and it'd be the perfect size for us...

January 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Candice Jenkins said...

I think so. Come get the recipe sometime!

January 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home