My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Friday, April 27, 2012

Candyland

I saw this idea in a magazine and decided it would be fun to try for Karina's birthday.  This is the Candyland board in cake form:
I couldn't fit everything on the cake, but if you compare it to the game board, I think it looks pretty good.  The kids won't care; they just want the candy, I am sure. 

We have a tradition in my family that the birthday person gets their own little cake.  Here is Karina's cake:
The party is tomorrow morning and I have no idea how many little girls will be there.  I am a little nervous because this is my first party as a mom.  Should be interesting.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary B said...

Awesome cake! Cake and candy (and hopefully ice cream) a kids dream come true.

May 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home