My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

February Family Field Trip

I have some catching up to do, so we will start in February.  

In February we went to Jumpin Jungle.  It is this really cool bounce house place here in Nampa (or at least it was, it closed last month).  We went when G-ma Debbie was in town and the kids had a blast!!! 
 Karina was getting very brave . 
 Alan is showing off his skills here.  Mad skillz! 

 Karina and Bruce could have played until they passed out I am pretty sure.  
 They even have 6 little cars for the very little kids to play in.  Lucy loved them.  

 Alan and Karina fought it out in the Gladiator ring.  I did this as well with Alan and I lost big time. 
 Lucy and I went down the slide. 
 Alan and the kids going down the slide. 
Alan and ALL the kids going down the slide.  

We had a great time and are a little bummed that the Jungle has closed.  I am glad we got to go while we had the chance though.  

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home